Natural grass lawns are great, but they do require a lot of maintenance, continuous watering and in most cases they require weed control products where artificial turf does not. So, if you are considering replacing your natural grass over to artificial turf here are more reasons to do it. Also, see some of the benefits of artificial turf towards the bottom of this article.
The Danger of using Weed Killers
Most research shows that many weed-killing pesticides contain chemicals that can be harmful to your children and pets, whether it is mixed in fertilizer, spray or powdered form.
Children love to go outside and play on the front and back yards, and dogs are always sniffing and smelling, rolling on the grass and playing in the garden. Fun right? Sure is, except that you might have a regular weed control company coming out once a month or you are doing it yourself with toxic weed killer products.
Here are some articles about weed killer products and the dangers of using them:
- Toxic to Children: Synthetic Lawn Pesticides and Kids are a Dangerous Mix – Marc Wise of IAmGreenWise.com
- Children Danger Weed Killer Products 2018 – Google Search
- Weed Killer and Pet Death – by Dr. Stephen Sinatra
Most weed killer products recommend that you wait 24 hours before you let your pets on the treated area on your lawn or flowerbed or garden. Certainly the same probably applies to children.
The Benefits of Artificial Turf
There are many advantages to using our artificial turf, especially that it does not require any toxic weed killing products. Here is what it can do for you:
- It is low maintenance, No lawn to mow
- Safe for Children and dogs
- Are soft, comfortable and plush to the touch.
- Natural looking stays green all year round
- No more brown grass from a hot summer
- Does not require watering… saving money
- Progreen Proflow Turf does not use perforated turf for weeds to go through
- No weed killer products needed
- Several Artificial Turf Products to choose from
- Save Money! Once we install your Artificial Turf you will no longer have to deal with lawn treatments and maintenance.
The Choice is Simple
If you are concerned for the safety of your children and pets when they play outside on the lawn that has toxic chemicals on it, then give us a call or emails us to schedule a free quote.